Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What is this? An emotion?

As time gets eaten away by daily activities, I'm finding that I need to prepare myself for the last grueling semester of my college experience. I don't mean grueling in a bad way, rather, it'll just be incredibly busy. Here's an idea of what it'll look like:

My school schedule will be strictly on Tuesdays and Thursdays

8:00AM - 8:50AM: Media Literacy
9:00AM - 9:50AM: Social Policies and Social Issues
10:00AM - 10:50AM: Marketing
11:00AM - 11:50AM: Communications Capstone: Conceptualizing and Investigating Communication

I'll be working 25-30 hours a week so I can pay for my housing and bills and along with that, a minimum of 15 hours a week as a non-paid marketing intern.

I'm debating on whether or not I should make this internship a class, but I think I'd rather learn from a teacher than on my own for a class I have no experience in.
I know I'm dedicating a lot of time this semester, but it's something I need to do so that I don't limit myself to one area of expertise. There are so many things at stake: my job, my marketing experience, my graduation, and my relationships with others. This is my last semester to prove myself and overcome these final obstacles.

I can do this. I've done it before, I can do it again.

No comments: