Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Sob Story


As Spring break came to an end, I somehow found myself disillusioned with everything around me. The sudden urge to do my schoolwork overcame me, but I've lazily been half-assing my work. ahh things don't change much.

There were some high points to the week of supposed rest. I went to the After School Special CD release party at Kava lounge and it was a good turnout. I forgot what it felt like to support friends, and it's always in my memory that I have a plethora of friends back home who are just as talented, maybe even more. I may have lost touch with the people back home, but it'll come back. I'm just not in the same place as they are, as free as they are. Give it some time. I'm almost there. I am rather happy where I am right now, and I know that when the opportunity arises, I'll be prepared.

Have I lost that touch? That ability to have a conversation with someone? The innovation and creativity that makes me who I am? My wardrobe is amiss with the characteristics I use to portray, the taste of my personality.

Ahh, let's change what the world has to offer.

El torrente - Minus the Bear

No comments: