Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Don't have a cow.

I don't know why it is, but I've got such an aversion to working out. I mean, I imagine it in my head, but I realize there are other things I'd like to do with my time. It's sad that I've allowed myself to laze around like this for so long. I've been watching the travel channel and they have this show regarding the best restaurants to pig out at. I can't even imagine that. I think I'm trying to disgust myself with all of these visuals in order to get my mind off of food. I think about it all the time. It's exciting to me. I like food, I can't help it. However, I like healthy food. Definitely not heart attack food.

My goal over the summer has been to go to the gym more often in order to get into shape. I think after the feat of college, this is my next goal. Well, after getting a promotion that is. I need to think of a strategy for this summer. I forgot that it's hard to depend on yourself. The amount of stress you go through can be insane, but it's a transition I need to experience.

I just had to pause to watch the show. A burger with lard on it? Fucking disgusting. I had a dream about chicken last night, and I really don't want to eat it anymore. Yay for aversions!

No comments: