Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Nights

Paula and I checked out Dec. nights in Balboa for the first time this year, and it was crazily packed. Long lines for everything and vendors running out of food. I love Balboa, but I think I'd definitely rather check it out another time when there are less people. Or maybe I'll check it out in the daytime next year. Eventually I got tired of seeing so many vendors but nothing else going on. The lines for the museum were just too long. So many families pushing strollers through the crowd and couples walking around with their dogs. It was a family affair and I didn't feel right. It sort of bummed me out so I was happy to go home and enjoy some tea.

Sleepytime tea really makes you sleepy. My body is sore, and my heart is weary.

Cheers to thee.

No comments: