Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sender, receiver, channel, and noise

I feel as if there's a large communication gap between myself and the ones that I love. With that being true, I'm starting to become apathetic in regards to fixing that problem. I know I've been complaining about being so dependent on others, and how I seem to have lost myself. It seems at this point in time, I want to just bury that feeling deeper and deeper into my selflessness.

What I mean to say is that I'm attempting to be more independent, and regardless of what happens, I want to be ultimately responsible for myself. I want to create a relationship in which there's no reason to complain, no reason for arguments. If I have to hide my emotions, I will. I'm willing to be the stronger person. I'll find different outlets so they don't all come out at once. Suffering is a part of life, and it drives creativity and determinism.

I'm determined. Who knows how I'll feel in a week. The mind is a fickle thing.

No comments: