Thursday, December 18, 2008

December already?

I have spent an inordinate amount of time NOT updating this. No one knows it exists yet, but that's okay. I'm working on it. There are so many things that have happened to update about, but I don't think I will. It's time to look forward. No more looking at the past, but the present, and what it can do for my future.

I just turned 23, and I just finished my Fall semester as a Senior in college. It is time to relax, and take my mind off of things.

Goals:
- Eat more vegetables. Way more vegetables. and lay off the cheese.
- Exercise. and Yoga.
- Meditate
- Listen to all those albums I have yet to listen to.
- Work on me

I have spent 11 of the last 12 months as a pescetarian. It's too difficult for me to give up on seafood, but I have given up on eating land animals. I'm even working on ridding my diet of dairy and even eggs. It's expensive, and I tend to run out of ideas, but I think I just haven't been thinking hard enough, or creatively about how to do this.

Creativity. I think that's the key.

No comments: