Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Eastward bound

I feel as though cold weather brings about a bit more compassion in others. The urge to share in each others' warmth and move into better times. I believe I've found what I'm missing in San Diego. I do miss the Fall. I miss cold weather. The tropical and steady weather, while I must admit that it's one of the most beautiful experiences, takes away from the rest of our emotions. It can't be good to live a hedonistic lifestyle every day. I need to feel burden of the breeze, so I can rise above it.

It's not that I'm unhappy. I love how easy my life is, but I need obstacles to overcome. I need challenges. I need a variance in my wardrobe.

Will we ever understand each other? Me, you, and everyone we know? Everything we know? I keep finding more and more reasons to move to the East Coast. I want to do this. I want to try something new. There's a reason I'm not cut out for this, that I haven't felt in my element for the last 3 years.


Beck - Everybody's gotta learn sometime

No comments: